Buffalo Technology DriveStation Quattro Rackmount
Released April, 2009
Buffalo Technology DriveStation Quattro Rackmount is a more compact and lightweight version of the bulky DriveStation Quattro TurboUSB. Like its peer, it features four 7200 RPM eSATA HDDs that can be configured in RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-5, or JBOD mode.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Once connected to a compatible PC or Mactinosh—by either USB or eSATA—the drives are automatically detected; in fact, they come pre-formatted for immediate use. Included also with this system is an easy-to-use Windows & MacOS-X RAID Utility for easily managing RAID modes—especially useful for RAID beginners. Note that the DriveStation Quattro Rackmount retails in two forms: the 1TB HD-RQS1TSU2/R5 and 2TB HD-RQS2TSU2/R5.
For more details on Buffalo’s RAID Technology, please visit WHAT IS RAID.
Included with the unit is SecureLockWare, a 100% free security software that allows a user to encrypt either all or just a part-of the data on their HDD device; and also Memeo AutoBackup & Memo AutoSync, built for securely storing and tracking essential computer files.
- RAID Unit
- Four eSATA HDDs
- RAID-0 (Stripping w/Redundancy)
- RAID-1 (Mirroring w/Redundancy)
- RAID-5 (w/Redundancy)
- JBOD (Full-Capacity Scanning Mode)
- USB 2.0
- Windows/Mac Compatible
- Windows/Mac RAID Utility
- Memo AutoBackUp/AutoSync
- Cables (Included)
- Drive Interface: USB 2.0, eSATA
- Connector Type: USB Series , eSATA
- Rotational Speed: 7200RPM
- Supporter RAID: 0, 1, 5, JBOD (Spanning)
- Power Supply: AC100 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 17 x 3.4 x 17”
- Weight: 9.9 Lbs
- OS: Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS X+
- Buffalo Technology DriveStation Quattro Rackmount: HD-RQS1TSU2/R5 | 1TB
- Buffalo Technology DriveStation Quattro Rackmount: HD-RQS2TSU2/R5 | 2TB
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...